As the year comes to an end, we want to share the many publications in popular press that have highlighted MBCP in 2017.
With gratitude for those who’ve been instrumental in spreading the word about the work of MBCP!
Wishing all well in the new year!
- “10 Mindfulness Teachers You Should Know” | Mindful Magazine
- “This Novel Approach to Childbirth can Make it Infinitely More Bearable” | Elephant Journal
- “Reducing the Fear of Giving Birth” | Mindful Magazine
- “Can Mindfulness Help Reduce Postpartum Depression?” | Greater Good Magazine
- “How Your Own Mind Can Reduce the Fear of Giving Birth” | Mindful Magazine
- “Can Mindfulness Reduce Fear of Labour and Postpartum Depression?” | The Guardian
- “How to Be Mindful Holding a Baby” | The New York Times
- “The Benefits of a Mindful Pregnancy” | The New York Times
- “The Contractions of Labor and the Contractions of Life: Mindfulness Skills for Childbirth and Parenting” | UCSF Mini Medical School (video recording)