Mindfulness in Parenting: Cultivating Healthy Life Skills for Everyday Family Living
"I never knew how much parenting was about being in the present moment. It’s so simple, but boy, it sure isn’t easy."
"Just to see my kids as who they are and enjoy the little moments with them without judging them has been a great learning for me."
Practicing mindfulness can help us:
- Become more aware of our own approach to parenting
- Increase our ability to manage stress in family life and the workplace
- Develop tools that foster caring and interconnectedness
- Tap into inner reservoirs of patience, calm and joy
- Cultivate the capacity to be fully present with ourselves and our children
Course includes: 6 weekly classes and an all-day practice session. Participants may come to all or part of the all-day session.
Course Materials: Everyday Blessings: The Inner Work of Mindful Parenting by Jon and Myla Kabat-Zinn and two audio tapes for home practice
Instructor: Nancy Bardacke, CNM, MA
East Bay location. Due to space limitations, early registration is advised.
For information and registration call
510-595-3207 or contact us
Back | What Participants Say | FAQ